Dell XPS 2in1 9310 FHD+ Touch Laptop
Dell XPS 2in1 9310 FHD+ Touch Laptop

Dell XPS 2-in-1 9310, 13.4 '' FHD + Touch Laptop, Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor, 32GB LPDDR4x RAM with 4267MHz, 512GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Palm Rest Windows 10 Home Platinum , Silver, and black (latest model)


Save Our Oceans: Our black packaging pallets have been recognized with a CES 2018 Best Innovation Award and are a step beyond recycling. 25% of the plastic comes from the ocean collected in coastal areas and the remaining 75% is made from other recycled plastics.

Energy saving: XPS 13 has passed Energy Star certification.

Safer Material: Does not contain cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it is registered with the Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool and does not contain BFR / PVC.

Recyclable: 90% of the laptop's components can be easily recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging tray is 100% recyclable.

Unleash the full productivity of computers and smartphones

Dell Mobile Connect provides seamless wireless integration between smartphones and computers so that users can make calls, send text messages, and receive notifications on their computer. * Dell Mobile Connect app must be downloaded to your computer and smartphone. File transfer on iOS is limited to photos and videos.

Unparalleled performance

The stunning HDR 400 certified display delivers 1.07 billion colors more depth and size than ever before. In addition, the 13.4-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 16:10 FHD + WLED (1920 x 1200) delivers impressive detail and clear images.

Stay calm under pressure

Dell Power Manager with adaptive performance: This 2-in-1 device is our first to use adaptive performance based on the latest Intel dynamic tuning technology. With this new predictive and adaptive engine, our laptops are actively changing the capabilities of their processor to optimize your workloads and improve performance when necessary.

Easy to open

The new hinge design with variable torque makes the XPS 13's two-in-one functionality easy to open with one hand. This also means that the screen will be more stable even when moving or using the touch screen.

Fingerprint reader

Use the fingerprint reader and Windows Hello to quickly log in and bypass the password.

Cover sensor

Simply open the cover and touch to connect and use your laptop. Even in sleep mode or when turned off, the lid open sensor turns on the computer if the computer is turned on.

Refreshing and refined

Enjoy the slim palm rest design with built-in ventilation holes in the hinge and the power switch.

Dell XPS 2in1 9310 FHD+ Touch Laptop
Dell XPS 2in1 9310 FHD+ Touch Laptop

  •  13.4 inch 16:10 FHD + (1920 x 1200) WLED touch screen
  • 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.7GHz)
  • 32GB 4267MHz Integrated LPDDR4x, 512GB PCIe NVMe x4 SSD
  • Intel Iris Xe graphics card with shared graphics memory
  • Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) + Bluetooth 5.1

 Buy on amazon

Previous Post Next Post