Dell XPS 13.4- inch FHD+ Touch Laptop
Dell XPS 13.4- inch FHD+ Touch Laptop

Dell XPS 13 (9310) 13.4 inch FHD + Touch Laptop - Intel Core i7-1185G7, 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz RAM, 512GB SSD, Iris Xe Graphics, Windows 10 Pro-Platinum and Palm Rest black

 13 '' XPS laptop

The new XPS 13 laptop is equipped with a palm rest made of refined aluminum and carbon fiber and has an impressive 4-sided 16:10 InfinityEdge screen.

The XPS 13 is Energy Star certified.

Our black packaging platforms have been recognized as CES 2018 winners for best innovation and go beyond recycling. 25% of marine plastics are from coastal areas and the rest 75% are recycled plastics.

Contains no cadmium, lead, mercury, some phthalates and other substances, is EPEAT certified and does not contain BFR / PVC.

90% of the laptop parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging case is 100% recyclable.

 Unleash the full productivity of computers and smartphones

Dell Mobile Connect provides seamless wireless integration between smartphones and computers so that users can make calls, send text messages, and receive notifications on their computer.

Surprisingly, it's a euphemism

Dolby Vision content can provide 40 times brightness and 10x black level.

Color Pop: The contrast ratio is 20% higher than its predecessor and the contrast ratio is 1500: 1, so you can see lighter and darker colors.

Small but cute

Advanced heating technology: Dual independent fans distribute heat over a larger area and conceal exhaust openings by way of hinges through double heat pipes.

Adaptive performance: This laptop uses adaptive performance based on the latest Intel dynamic-tuning technology.

It's easy to grab attention

Built-in Eyesafe screen technology reduces harmful blue light.

Strong and light

Aerospace-inspired carbon fiber is used for the black palm rest design, which is as strong as aluminum but lighter in weight.

Cover sensor

With the built-in hood sensor, you can open and power the hood in fractions of a second, regardless of the current state.


BEST DETAILS: The stainless steel inserted logo is laser cut from a thin stainless steel sheet and manually displayed on the cutting circumference.

Excellent Material and Durability: Can be precisely cut into two parts from a single piece of aluminum, so that no uneven structures are created.

Don't give up on anything: it boasts a 6% thin design and a power adapter, and it doesn't sacrifice basic features like a headphone jack or microSD card slot.

Basic Knowledge: Compared to the previous model, the touchpad is 17% larger and the buttons 9% larger.

Dell XPS 13.4- inch FHD+ Touch Laptop
Dell XPS 13.4- inch FHD+ Touch Laptop

  •  13.4-inch HD + (1920 x 1200) anti-glare 500 nits touchscreen
  • 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1185G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.8GHz)
  • 16GB 4267MHz internal memory LPDDR4x, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
  • Intel Iris Xe graphics card with shared graphics memory
  • Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2 x 2) and Bluetooth 5.1

 Buy on amazon

Previous Post Next Post