Dell XPS 13 9310 Touchscreen FHD Thin and Light Laptop
Dell XPS 13 9310 Touchscreen FHD Thin and Light Laptop

Dell XPS 13 9310 XPS9310-7198SLV-PUS 13.4 inch FHD touch Laptop, Thin and Light Intel Core i7-1185G7, 16GB LPDDR4x Memory, 512GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 2 Years Dell Live Edition, Windows 10 Month Professional Edition, Silver

The XPS 13 is Energy Star certified.

Our black packaging pallets have been recognized as the winners of CES 2018's Best Innovation that Goes Beyond Recycling. 25% of the materials are made from marine plastic collected in coastal areas and the remaining 75% are made from other recycled plastics.

It does not contain substances such as cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, is EPEAT registered and does not contain brominated flame retardants (BFR) / polyvinyl chloride (PVC).

90% of laptop parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging is 100% recyclable.

 Maximizing the productivity of computers and smartphones

Dell Mobile Connect provides seamless wireless integration between smartphones and PCs so users can make calls, send texts and receive notifications on their PC.

Amazing is an understatement

Dolby Vision content can provide black color 40 times lighter and 10 times darker. The contrast is 20% higher than before.

Excellent craftsmanship

FINEST DETAILS: Stainless steel rivet logo is laser cut and hand shaped. Cut from a single block of aluminum to create a cohesive structure.

No compromises: 6% slimmer design without sacrificing essentials. Compared to the previous model, the touchpad is 17% larger and the buttons are 9% larger.

small but great

Advanced Thermal Engineering: Thermal design of dual fans and heat pipes ensures the best performance system with the thinnest profile.

Adaptive performance: This laptop uses adaptive performance based on the latest Intel Dynamic Tuning technology.

 Productivity and entertainment

This is made possible with high-speed connectivity and support for 4K Ultra HD displays.

Multi-device, wireless

Use this advanced keyboard and mouse combo to seamlessly connect three devices.

I did well

Thin edges. Integrated power supply and cable holder. Compatible with VESA mount.
Expand your office

Connect up to three displays simultaneously, one Ultra HD 4K display and two Full HD displays.

precise movement

Use Dell Peripheral Manager (DPM) to set your preferred DPI setting

easy on the eyes

Flicker and glare free screen. Use ComfortView to reduce eye strain.
High speed data transfer

The docking station contains three USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports.

I did well

Slim and elegant design, high quality feel and titanium gray.

Smooth and vivid visual effects

It uses AMD FreeSync technology. Fast response time and 75Hz refresh rate.

Dell XPS 13 9310 Touchscreen FHD Thin and Light Laptop
Dell XPS 13 9310 Touchscreen FHD Thin and Light Laptop

  •  13.4-inch InfinityEdge HD touchscreen, 1920 x 1200 pixels, anti-glare 500 nits
  • 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1185G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.8GHz)
  • 16GB 4267MHz LPDDR4x, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
  • Intel Iris Xe Graphics Card with Shared Video Memory
  • Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2 x 2) Bluetooth 5.1
  • Includes 2 years on site and 6 months of Dell Migrate. Easily transfer files and settings from your old PC to your new Dell machine
  • Using Alexa on your computer is as easy as asking questions. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, listen to music, answer questions, read messages, and more.

Buy on amazon

Previous Post Next Post