Dell XPS XPS9710-7265SLV-PUS UHD+ Touchscreen Laptop
Dell XPS XPS9710-7265SLV-PUS UHD+ Touchscreen Laptop

Dell XPS 17 9710 17" UHD+ Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core i7-11800H, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Pro-Platinum (Latest Model)

Dell XPS 17 9710 Embedded: 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-11800H (24MB Cache, up to 4.6GHz, 8 Cores), 17.0-inch UHD+ (3840 x 2400) InfinityEdge Anti-Glare Touch 500 Display - Nit , 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz, M.2 PCIe NVMe 512 GB SSD, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 4 GB GDDR6, Platinum and Silver with Black palm rest. The upgrade rollout plan is currently being finalized and is expected to begin in late 2021 and run through 2022. Exact time varies by device. Some functions require special hardware, see

More creativity, less time

Whether you're a budding artist or an expert in the field and want to be the best, the NVIDIA GPU makes it fast and easy. From ray tracing and virtual reality to AI-powered 8K video editing, NVIDIA GPUs can improve workflows and inspire creative geniuses. They also provide exclusive and free studio drivers to get the most out of your creative apps.

Maximizing the productivity of computers and smartphones

Dell Mobile Connect provides seamless wireless integration between smartphones and PCs so users can make calls, send texts and receive notifications on their PC.

* The Dell Mobile Connect app must be downloaded to your computer and smartphone. File transfer on iOS is limited to photos and videos.

A friend of the environment

Save Our Oceans: Our black packaging pallets were awarded Best Innovation at CES 2018 and Recycling Exceed. 25% of the materials are made from marine plastic collected in coastal areas and the remaining 75% are made from other recycled plastics.

Energy Saving: The XPS 17 has passed Energy Star certification.

Safer Materials: Does not contain cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, is EPE registered and does not contain brominated flame retardants (BFR) / PVC.

Creator Edition: Expand all possibilities.

Every XPS 17 Creator Edition is packed with the creative tools you need to bring your magic to life faster and take your art to the next level.

With the latest 11th generation i7 processors and NVIDIA RTX 3050 graphics, you can handle your toughest workloads for longer.

design with color

The redefined InfinityEdge display enables optimal camera positioning, a 16:10 screen and a stunning borderless display. In addition, UHD+ pixels have increased by 921K and your work efficiency will be higher than ever.

Enjoy the impressive dynamic range of HDR content with Dolby Vision.

Desktop creativity in laptops

11th Intel Core processor The 11th Intel Core processor is built for performance and mobility so you can go anywhere.

painful sound

Take sound seriously: Extend sound into an immersive 3D audio environment with the quad-speaker design and sound effects of Waves Nx 3D speakers. Any music, movie, or game with such depth and breadth seems to ignore the laws of physics. The XPS 17 is the first laptop with Waves Nx 3D speakers, tuned by Grammy Award winning producer Jack Joseph Puig.

Dell XPS XPS9710-7265SLV-PUS UHD+ Touchscreen Laptop
Dell XPS XPS9710-7265SLV-PUS UHD+ Touchscreen Laptop

  •  Free upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below).
  • 17.0-inch UHD+ (3840 x 2400) 500nit Infinity Edge Anti-Glare Touchscreen Display
  • 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11800H Processor (24MB Cache, up to 4.6GHz, 8 Cores)
  • 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6
  • Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) + Bluetooth 5.1
  • Using Alexa on your computer is as easy as asking questions. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, listen to music, answer questions, read messages, and more.

Buy on amazon

Previous Post Next Post