Dell XPS9310-7422SLV-PUS Touchscreen FHD Laptop
Dell XPS9310-7422SLV-PUS Touchscreen FHD Laptop

The Dell XPS 13 9310 13.4-inch FHD+ touchscreen laptop is slim and lightweight. Intel Core i7-1195G7, 16 GB LPDDR4x RAM, 512 GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Windows 11 Professional Edition, 2 years Live Edition, 6 months Dell Migrate-Silver

The Dell XPS 13 (9310) uses an 11th generation Intel Core™ i7-1195G7 processor and an Intel Iris Xe graphics card. The touch screen provides precise positioning for all of your computing needs. You can view detailed information about every pixel in an image without zooming in or view more content while browsing the web. Eyesafe intelligently manages the light output at the light source by selectively reducing and scattering harmful blue light across the entire spectrum. Our unique solution combines RGB hardware and software adjustments to provide the most effective blue light protection while maintaining the integrity of vivid colors. Equipped with 100% sRGB and 90% DCI P3 color space, your monitor delivers saturated colors and 1500:1 contrast ratio allows you to see brighter brightness and darker brightness. The brightness of 500 nits can provide more clarity in bright light as well as outdoors, and the 0.65% anti-reflective coating can reduce glare from the glossy screen.

XPS 13 Inch Laptop

 Made of machined aluminum with carbon fiber palm rests, the new XPS 13 features a stunning 4-sided 16:10 screen with InfinityEdge technology.

  •     13.4 in FHD+ (1920 x 1200) InfinityEdge touch screen, 500 nits
  •     11th Generation Intel Core i7-1195G7 Processor
  •     Intel Iris Xe graphics with shared video memory
  •     512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
  •     16 GB LPDDR4x-RAM at 4267MHz

 A friend of the environment

Our black packaging pallets go beyond recycling. 25% of the materials are made from marine plastic collected in coastal areas and the remaining 75% are made from other recycled plastics.

It does not contain substances such as cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, is EPEAT registered and does not contain brominated flame retardants (BFR) / polyvinyl chloride (PVC).

90% of laptop parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging is 100% recyclable.

Maximizing the productivity of computers and smartphones


Dell Mobile Connect provides seamless wireless integration between smartphones and PCs so users can make calls, send texts and receive notifications on their PC.

The Dell Mobile Connect app must be downloaded to your computer and smartphone. File transfer on iOS is limited to photos and videos.

Just start the work day

Improve your focus with a simpler, more intuitive and easy-to-navigate experience. Use the start button, taskbar, and updated navigation center to complete tasks with fewer clicks and drags.

Amazing is an understatement

Dolby Vision content can provide black color 40 times lighter and 10 times darker.

Popular Colors: The contrast ratio is 20% higher than before. With a contrast ratio of 1500:1 you'll see the lightest brightness and the darkest colours.

Dell XPS9310-7422SLV-PUS Touchscreen FHD Laptop
Dell XPS9310-7422SLV-PUS Touchscreen FHD Laptop

  •  Performance Guarantee: With the 11th generation Intel Core mobile processor, you can now enjoy an incredibly immersive entertainment experience on an ultra-thin touchscreen laptop.
  • KILLER WIRELESS: The Killer AX1650 uses Wi-Fi 6 technology to prioritize system video streaming, connectivity and game traffic for a fast and smooth online experience.
  • It's amazing to understand: Dolby Vision content can provide up to 40 times the brightness and up to 10 times the brightness of black.
  • Get started now: Integrated lid sensor with new snap hinge lets you open and operate the lid with one hand in milliseconds, no matter what power level you're at
  • Powerful graphics: Intel Iris Plus graphics have taken a huge leap forward in gaming, streaming and creativity, delivering a smoother, more detailed and vibrant experience than ever before.
  • Includes 2 years on site and 6 months of Dell Migrate. Easily transfer files and settings from your old PC to your new Dell machine

Buy on amazon

Previous Post Next Post